Lynx and Lamb – sort of the Mary-Kate and Ashley of Doom

Young Singers Spread Racist Hate

lynxandlambadolfshirts.jpg

ABC News:

They may remind you of another famous pair of singers, the Olsen Twins, and the girls say they like that. But unlike the Olsens, who built a media empire on their fun-loving, squeaky-clean image, Lamb and Lynx are cultivating a much darker personna. They are white nationalists and use their talents to preach a message of hate.

Known as “Prussian Blue” — a nod to their German heritage and bright blue eyes — the girls from Bakersfield, Calif., have been performing songs about white nationalism before all-white crowds since they were nine.

They’re now thirteen.

Those with Germanic heritage have much to be proud of. This sort of thing is not it. It’s very saddening.

I found the pic with those adorable T-shirts at a prussianbluefan blog. I cannot bring myself to link to it, but it’s out there and I feel obligated to note it since I took one of their pics.

This falls under what Murdoc calls “unpatriotic”. I’m sure that they and their fans believe their cause to be patriotism, but it’s not American patriotism. They might be patriots to their own cause, but they are not allies of what makes America great.

Comments

• Nicholas Cross says:

I have studied their internet site and it has not only enfuriated me, but shown that not only are their facts of history wrong but they have no substantial argument…they cannot understand that they’re is no master race, black, white, asian, jewish, christian…whatever! We are all people. we all have emotion, we all have a heart beat. I myself am black and pride myself on havin friends from all over the globe. There is nothing wrong with being any colour or religion..there is ,however, something wrong with believing that race or religion makes you better or stronger-IT DOES NOT!! it just makes u different. and if a racist ever reads this- ANSWER ME ONE QUESTION AND ONE QUESTION ONLY……WHY HATE OTHERS FOR WHO THEY ARE AND FOR WHAT THEY CANNOT CHANGE?????

• Alicia says:

i remember opening up my newspaper to see two pretty young girls. with HITLER SMILEY FACES. i was SOO disgusted about reading about them. I CANNOT believe they are soo stupid. they are only 13 and they dont know anything about life. omg. they piss me off. i really do put half of the blame on the idiotic parents of these two.if i ever saw these two girls walking down a street id beat the shit out of them no lie. people like this make me sick. they need to grow up.

• deb says:

they’re message is absolutely disgusting. and so r their t-shirts. creepy little things. wats all this hitler-worship anyway? arent they americans? besides, dont they KNOW what happened during WWII, the people who died, who sacrificed so hitler would be gone and they could live their (granted, miserable) little lives in a free country and world? and if they think the majority of germanic people will be proud of them for their msg im sure they r sadly mistaken. either way, they’re, what 13 now? this must have been their parents-ppl arent born haters, its taught. ps: theey’re being compared to the olsen twins?! HAHA give me a break. the olsens are way more talented and pretty than these two twits. they dont compare at all.

• meme says:

they r just so Annoying, especially at 13 with no understanding of the world. i read up a little on them after hearing about this…and listened to their ‘songs’ a little (what i cud stand which was a couple seconds after i figured out what they were saying) 1. they were home schoooled- by their very racist mother. they have little or no concept of real history and the world today, which accounts for them believeing the silly things they do. things which rightfully anger many others, but which are a product of an adult’s (their mom’s) hate. 2. they can SO NOT sing. rlly. truly. just…cannot. if these two are what racists are cheering…HAHAHAHA *ahem i agree with an earlier post. lets just ignore them and their hateful message and hope they go away. dont give them any attention (not that they deserve any with their voices!)

• jane says:

mayn…it’s a shame how people are so ignorant,as an african american all i can do is pray for them and hope that god has mercy on their souls when judgement day comes,mayn,i thought that yeah there is still racism but come on,it’s good want to represent your culture,race etc. but sitting around hating people and not even fully understanding the whole Hitler era(ignorant little girls whose mom needs help,there were a lot of jews that died) no offense but if you read over the history books mostly whites have caused hardship to other races(hispanic,blacks,asian and pacific islander etc)yeah in some african tribes the tribe leaders were slaving their people but that didn’t give another group a right to come to our land and put us in hardship,i am blessed to live in america but some people strongly get it twisted…get help prussianblue…all that hate only adds fuel to our fire as minorites(asian,middle eastern,idian,jews,hispanic etc)to live our life and aclomplish things…this also makes me feel bad about all the white joke because it really hurts!!god forgive me…but protect us from the evil ones because no weapon shall prosper against us…

• megan says:

First off…your daddy is JEWISH! Have you seen the NOSE??? Second….Once you go black you don’t go back!!! Ask April, she knows!

• Sassy says:

Lynx and Lamb are BIGOTS!! They suck ass and its their dumb ass mothers fault.Yeah they’re idiots and they need to learn a thing or two.

• Leo says:

It’s a pity, but when they come to realize the amount of crap they’ve buried themselves in, they’ll probably be living off wellfare checks originated from the multicolored taxpayers.

• Jessica says:

I am not going to say anything insultive but How do u know that the Holocost never happend when THERE IS SOOO MUCH proof! And y doez Hitler love Blondes With Blue Eyes when He didnt have any himself??? Your mother is poluting your heads with POO Hitler was Austrian NOT GERMAN and how can your mum homeschool you when she is a college drop out?? PLease save your little sibling while you still can! I BEG YOU its not RIGHT I am black and a teen Jus like u Your Mum is putting you in Danger run to your dad e seems MUCH MUCH BETTER!

• .... says:

ur so sick in the head how can you think it’s fun to writ songs about colord people and whats with ur names lamb n lynx omg get a life. Go and meet some colord people and get to no them they can be nice there nothing different to white people so stop treaing them different. i hpe u go to hell wen yo die so die now u b.t.h!!

• Loki says:

they look far too weak to spred such a great message…

• DT says:

• These kids do not know what they are talking about, even using Hitler as some kind of idol. Just humor them, I think they’ll grow out of it. By the way, I’m not pro-Hitler, but I think his ‘evil deeds’ are grossly exaggerated. Six million Jews? Any good researcher could get the population count of the Jews before and after Hitler, and see that that figure is inaccurate, even if you take into account the Jewish birth rate. History is written by the victorious.

• jacklyn says:

first of all what in the hell kind of names are lynx and lamb, thats juss gay! i hope those lil white girls and their parents, and people all around who are just like them,either get some serious help with their racism, or burn in hell together. ive delt with racism all my life and i am sick and tired of it!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Alex says:

I think these girls are ignorant of so much. I am black and mexican and i am hurt that they hate me for that.

• elizabeth rice says:

These girls need to get a life. Honestly two little brats that have blonde hair and have blue eyes aren’t going to become the next hitler but may end up how hitler did. So maybe the kkk should stop giving them their history class and someone that actually is intelligent. These girls will get kicked while they are down..and i’ll laugh