If you’d like an opportunity to check out Give Us Liberty: A Tea Party Manifesto by Dick Armey and Matt Kibbe, simply leave a comment on this post.
- Book will only be mailed to US mailing address. Sorry. No exceptions.
- Murdoc’s immediate family cannot enter.
- Please enter only once.
- Sending Murdoc cash is permissible but will not improve your chances of winning.
- If (and only if) you win you will have to give me your real name and mailing address.
- Winner will be chosen randomly and all results are final.
- Entries must be posted to the site by 2359 hours ET on Sunday, 05 Sep 2010
- I can’t think of any more right now but I’ll add them if I do.
- Leave a comment on this post.
That’s all there is to it. Leave a comment and I will have a winner chosen from all entrants using the Random Integer Generator at Random.org. If the random number is 13 and you have the 13th comment on the post, you win a copy of Give Us Liberty: A Tea Party Manifesto by Dick Armey and Matt Kibbe. Simple as that.
UPDATE: If you’re not on record as having left a comment on MO before, your comment will go into moderation. Don’t worry, it will be approved in the location it was originally left in. This will have the effect of “bumping” down comments left after it.
I had to implement comment moderation for new commenters after some particularly friendly things were said by some drive-by types.