Do not send any of the following:
- Any toy guns of any kind
- No violent action heros
- No violent toys (if in doubt, leave it out!)
- No Barbie dolls or dolls scantily dressed dolls
- No toys that shoot something, no projectiles (i.e., no suction-cup dart pistols)
- No water guns
Keep it simple, just the basics, these kids have nothing.
Also badly needed:
- pencils, pens, paper to draw and color on.
- Toothbrushes, toothpaste, floss, brushes, combs, etc.
- Nice stuffed animals, other items.
Just use your good judgment, and if you are unsure, contact a local Muslim group for help.
Here is the mailing address to send items to:
APO AE 09335
ALL toys will be distributed to the children, unless they are inappropriate. Please folks, spread this around.
This has been popping up all over. I think it’s a great idea. This is a Shock & Awe of the best kind.
UPDATE: Darren Kaplan points out a toy that is ABSOLUTELY unacceptable.