Chuck at From My Position has a series of amazing photos “from the battle for Monrovia, Liberia”:
Also prohibited are aiming, assuming a supported firing stance, and any common practice of marksmanship whatsoever. Hip-Hop/Rapper/Gangsta shooting stances are mandatory…Extra points are awarded for artistic effort, style, fearsome facial expression/vocalizations and blue duct tape.
Sample below the fold
Go check it out to see:
- The sideways-rifle “Glock Foh-Tay” running stance
- The “Yo Yo YO, Fo’ Shizzle”
- The “bring your buddy along” firing stance
- The “Homeless street person” anti-aircraft firing position
- The “Soul Train” method of combat assault
- And many more…
Besides the above, Murdoc especially appreciates the “Batman Begins” caped RPG crusader and the guy with the life jacket. Yes, that kind of life jacket…
These are so amazingly amazing that they had to have been staged. Which, as you will notice in the pics with the cameramen and the one with the magazine spring, um, sprung, they were. I can totally see the BBC eating this stuff up. Absolutely hilarious.