Friday Linkzookery was shelved until a new and improved Perpetual Linkzookery was launched. Then Perpetual Linkzookery was canceled, leaving Linkzookery fans in the lurch like Marines on a hostile shore calling for naval gunfire support.
Anyway, here are a few interesting links:
- Chickenhawk Talk
- Strategy Page on Lebanon
- Winds of Change in Georgia’s 4th District
- Topographical map of Australia
- Animated Map of Areas Targeted by Hizbulla Missiles
- Bloggers save destroyer
- Carnival of the Liberated
- Carnival of Homeschooling (School House Rock Edition)
- Carnival of Cordite #66
- Carnival Cruise Line
- Catamaran to the Rescue
- Strykers Done Ten Million Kilometers
- CNN Reporter Admits He was Propaganda Tool for Hezbollah
- Gun Blogger Rendezvous
- Battle for Bent Jbail as World Convulses
- Somalia Goes from Bad to Worse
- Bill Roggio: IDF, Hezbollah battle over the “Hezbollah Capital”
- Ninety-four percent of Iraqis support a “unity” government
For what it’s worth, Murdoc thinks Somalia has gone from “Worst” to “Even Worster”, but I don’t want to split hairs. In any event, Somalia is still not a prime vacation destination.
Linkzookery. Yes? No?