Hint: It ends in a ‘4’ December 8, 2006 Posted by Murdoc Quick Question: Of US Army personnel in Iraq or Afghanistan, how many of them have deployed to Iraq or Afghanistan at least once before: Is it: 14% 24% 44% 74% 94% Use your mouse to ‘select’ the block below to get your answer: 24% That number is surprising and from the Army Times. (via Mudville) [ zocor 5mg pills $251.00 | isoptin 120mg pills $92.00 | isoptin 40mg pills $168.00 | lipitor 40mg pills $231.00 | sildenafil citrate 50mg pills $187.00 | danazol 100mg pills $214.00 | levitra 20mg with dapoxetine 20mg pills $70.00 | viagra doses | inderal 20mg pills $228.00 | viagra competition | ventolin 100mcg canisters $39.00 | aristocort 4mg pills $141.00 | sustiva 200mg pills $213.00 | stromectol 12mg pills $387.00 | tizanidine 4mg pills $121.00 | persantine 25mg pills $158.00 | cephalexin 125mg pills $69.00 | arava 10mg pills $249.00 | accutane 40mg pills $186.00 | levitra 60mg pills $349.00 | lozol 2.5mg pills $83.00 | buy online order viagra | elavil 10mg pills $121.00 | prevacid 15mg pills $240.00 | sildenafil citrate 100mg pills $282.00 | lamotrigine 100mg pills $119.00 | duloxetine 30mg pills $83.00 | floxin 200mg pills $117.00 | v-gel 30ml tube $57.00 | cialis 60mg pills $85.00 | prograf 0.5mg pills $321.00 | celebrex 200mg pills 360 pills $453.00 | zestril 10mg pills $158.00 | professional levitra 20mg pills $188.00 | effexor 75mg pills $98.00 | lipitor 40mg pills $231.00 | cefadroxil 500mg pills $171.00 | detox acai berry 60 capsule bottle $122.00 | neurontin 600mg pills $125.00 | sitagliptin 25mg pills $201.00 | lasix 100mg pills $224.00 | levitra 20mg pills (brand) $182.00 | topamax 200mg pills $193.00 | viagra samples | lasuna 60 tablet bottle $193.00 | retin-a 0.1% cream in 20g tube $59.00 | imdur 40mg pills $82.00 | cymbalta 20mg pills $154.00 | viagra femele | copegus 100mg pills $251.00 | cardizem 120mg pills $112.00 | maxalt 10mg pills $135.00 | tegretol 400mg pills $84.00 | feldene 10mg pills $133.00 ] Updated: December 8, 2006 at 7:56 am ◀ Vote for Pedro Super Stallion and M198 Howitzer ▶ Comments However, almost a third (30%) of DOD personnel have deployed more than once. That means that while the Army is deploying 24% of its force more than once (an amazingly high number), there are other departments that are deploying higher percentages of their personnel to Iran/Afghanistan. Those personnel are the Marines whose multiple deployments are over a third at 34%. I have a friend who is planning his *third* deployment as his unit is preparing for their *fourth* deployment. The armed forces are stretched uber thin and we are going through 2 Billion worth of equipment monthly in terms of wear and tear that is not getting replaced as it stacks up, worn out in depots around the country. This has been a cluster f$@% from the beginning and the only way to fix it is to stop breaking the armed forces and either pull the troops back to Northern Iraq or somehow find another 100K troops to put boots on the ground and stabilize things like we should have done from the very beginning. Remember that Shalikashvili had recommended before we even started this thing that we would need 3-4 hundred thousand troops at the very beginning and wargaming still suggested we would not be able to contain the sectarian violence. That means that while the Army is deploying 24% of its force more than once (an amazingly high number)… An amazingly high number?!?! Put it the other way… 76% of Army personnel have either not been to Iraq, or been there once. Given all the hooplah there is about the armed forces being ‘stretched to the limit’ etc. etc. it’s ridiculous. Or put it another way. What percentage of Army personnel have been deployed more than once to Germany, or Japan or South Korea? Let’s face is, South Korea is a quagmire. You could be using those soldiers somewhere else. Withdrawal from Korea now!!