- Initial tests of Stryker NBCRV complete
Airborne Combat Engineer notes that the NBC recon vehicle is about ready to roll.
- Outlaw the AK-47, Save the World
Using gun control to stop world violence. Get back to me on how that works for you, will ya?
- Harry Would Give Him Hell
Expat Yank on Kofi Annan in the Truman Library.
- Baker’s Dozens: Why Iraqi President Calls ISG Recommendations An ‘Insult’ and ‘Dangerous’
Threats Watch comments on the Iraqi reaction to the report.
- The All Important Opinion Of The Boots On The Ground
Thinking Right interviews a Nebraskan National Guard soldier in Iraq.
- A Mustang wagon?!? Say it ain’t so
Seems pretty outlandish to me. “Looks like Ford is letting Millen try his hand in running some of the Auto programs too.” Lions fans aren’t overly fond of General Manager Matt Millen.