I just answered a telephone survey. From the sounds of the guy on the other end, I wonder if my answers weren’t what he was hoping for.
I said, among other things:
- The War on Terror was the most important issue facing the United States
- The War on Terror was the national issue I was most concerned about
- George Bush got a “somewhat favorable” rating from me
- Michigan Governor Jennifer Granholm got a “somewhat unfavorable” rating from me
- I rated myself as a “moderate Republican” and a “strong Conservative”
- Michigan’s overall economic outlook was “slightly better” than it was a year ago
- The reason Michigan’s economic outlook is slightly better is due to national economic growth providing more opportunities for Michigan businesses
- The best ways to improve the education opportunities in Michigan were to increase school choice and to continue to provide the freedom to homeschool children.
- The reason that these were the best ways was that it would allow parents to have their children educated how they wanted them to be educated
- I said I thought class sizes were probably too large and that teachers were probably doing a pretty good overall job in Michigan
Murdoc in a nutshell, folks.