Soaked up waaaay too much sun

Sheryl Crowe is apparently an imbecile:

I have spent the better part of this tour trying to come up with easy ways for us all to become a part of the solution to global warming. Although my ideas are in the earliest stages of development, they are, in my mind, worth investigating. One of my favorites is in the area of conserving trees which we heavily rely on for oxygen. I propose a limitation be put on how many sqares of toilet paper can be used in any one sitting. Now, I don’t want to rob any law-abiding American of his or her God-given rights, but I think we are an industrious enough people that we can make it work with only one square per restroom visit, except, of course, on those pesky occasions where 2 to 3 could be required.

You can have Murdoc’s toilet paper when you pry it from his dead, cold…oh, forget it. (via Wizbang)

Comments

• coolhand77 says:

Remind me to NOT shake her hand…ewwww.

• KTLA says:

I don’t have a square to spare.

• KTLA says:

Some other amusing comments from another site that posted on this (read the rest of her post for background on the sleeves): ‘How about a ‘dining sleeve’ on the left arm, and a ‘toilet sleeve’ on the right. Just don’t get them mixed up.’ ‘Using only 1 square will save the planet? how about not flying round the world playing gigs with her entourage? sanctimonious stick insect.’

How about planting more trees? Or is that just plain nuts?

• Firehand says:

Or she could become a devout fundamentalist islamist and just use her left hand…

btw you mis-spelled ‘imbecile’. Don’t sweat it- the imbecles won’t notice the difference.

• Nicholas says:

What an embezzle. What a maroon. I buy recycled toilet paper. (No, it’s recycled from office paper and newspaper, not toilet paper, silly people). My conscience is clear. I can use as many sheets as I like ;)

Maybe ole Sheryl uses a Powerwash Bidet? Guarenteed to clean and make you SCREAM all in one sitting!

Murdoc is investigating the possiblity of toilet paper OFFSETS right now. I’ll post on it if I learn more. No doubt these will be the most popular offsets in the history of the environmental movement. Meanwhile, in the vein of measuring private jet miles and house sizes of environmental spokesmen, I wonder if we shouldn’t be tracking TP usage of Al Gore. I’ll let another web site handle that crap, though…

• Bram says:

I have spent the better part of this tour…’ I’m assuming she was traveling from town to town on an ox-cart. Using fossil fuel burning vehicles would be a sinful and hypocritical.