I’ve been noting a number of self-defense shootings by pizza delivery drivers lately over at GunPundit. What’s most notable about most incidents isn’t that criminals target the drivers, it’s that after the drivers defend themselves they often find themselves in trouble for violating their employer’s no-carry policy.
I haven’t heard if drivers who are killed by armed robbers are also disciplined.
Much more information at:
- Pizza Guy shooting in Detroit
- ‘Russian Roulette’
- Give me Liberty, or give me Pizza Pie
- More on the latest Pizzza Hut guy in trouble for defending himself
- Don’t ‘F’ with the Pizza Guy
- Pizza vigilantes out in force
- Pizza, hold the lead